About Me

My photo
Enumclaw, Washington, United States
I was raised in Santa Maria,California,Lived in Colorado & Oregon, now Washington state. I worked in food services industry for many year, self employed Nail Tech for over 20 years., Retired now have a online makeup business, called Younique., I remarried after being widowed in 2011., I am a amputee of the left leg below the knee in 2011. ,

Fun stuff of the week

Sunday, January 23, 2011

opi nail | Sharon Matthews's Resources | Betterfly.com

opi nail | Sharon Matthews's Resources | Betterfly.com

Just want my friends and others to know, I'm now doing nails again & Pedicures.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10-7pm, call to make an appointment or you can do it right on line now, with my new web site. I take Checks or cash only at this time, but soon I can do Pay Pal and Credit Card. Call me @ 541-948-9150 cell or text me.
See you soon,
Thanks, Sharon Matthews
Nail Tech 19yrs

No comments:

Blog Archive