About Me

My photo
Enumclaw, Washington, United States
I was raised in Santa Maria,California,Lived in Colorado & Oregon, now Washington state. I worked in food services industry for many year, self employed Nail Tech for over 20 years., Retired now have a online makeup business, called Younique., I remarried after being widowed in 2011., I am a amputee of the left leg below the knee in 2011. ,

Fun stuff of the week

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gerry back surgery

Good Morning,
Well this morning my husband Gerry, had surgery on his back.
Dr Ward from the Center did the surgery. All went well, he home resting.
I stayed home, good girl, I stayed off my foot , like I'm suppose too.
Our good friend and home teacher, John Graves got up early, 5:00 am and took
Gerry to the Cascade Surgery Center. They got there so early, that they had to wait for the someone to open the doors and he was late, 10 minutes, he said he was sorry.
Any way there got there and got him settle in. John came home and called me to say thing went well. He was home by 12:am, had some lunch and now is resting.
Thanks for all your prayers.
Sharon

No comments:

Blog Archive