About Me

My photo
Enumclaw, Washington, United States
I was raised in Santa Maria,California,Lived in Colorado & Oregon, now Washington state. I worked in food services industry for many year, self employed Nail Tech for over 20 years., Retired now have a online makeup business, called Younique., I remarried after being widowed in 2011., I am a amputee of the left leg below the knee in 2011. ,

Fun stuff of the week

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lighting strikes again!

Well, its almost summer, and I still working on getting my foot healed yet again. This is getting old, the same foot same place, two years later. What's girl gotta do to get this foot well, I know!!! STAY OFF OF IT!!!!

Enough about my health issues, lets talk about something more fun, like the movies.
My how I love to go to the movies, videos are not the same, yes they are cheaper and easier to use, but I like to sit in front of that big screen and dream. If I was to win the Lottery, I would buy my own theater and invite all my friends over to watch with me, sounds fun, doesn't it.
This week Toy Story 3 is out, got to see that one, not sure if I want to see it in 3-D, what you think, should I see it in 3-D? Let me know, and if you want to go with me next week to go see it, give me a call.

Later Gator, its late and I need to rest my foot
Thanks for dropping by,
Sharon

No comments:

Blog Archive