
Welcome, Come on in and sit a spell, and enjoy of cup of Hot Chocolate.
I have another blog, on live spaces, but it just didn't have the compatibilities I wanted. So after much looking around and asking friends, I decided on Goggles blogspot.com . My friend from church came over and helped me get started. Thanks, Sue Lynn, you are very special friend. I love your blogs, and but mostly I love you and your family. Thanks for the time you shared with me.
I love being a blogger, they are so fun. I hope to learn as I go along, and hope that you will join me, in this adventure.
Thanks you, all you ladies from church for encouraging me to do this.
I love your blogs, and have added them to my friends list.
Ok, Family this is your change to join in the fun , also. Why not get your own blog, and we can really exchange lots of fun stuff. Like photos, recipes, calender items, birthdays, etc. Fun dailey , life happenings.
I have another blog, on live spaces, but it just didn't have the compatibilities I wanted. So after much looking around and asking friends, I decided on Goggles blogspot.com . My friend from church came over and helped me get started. Thanks, Sue Lynn, you are very special friend. I love your blogs, and but mostly I love you and your family. Thanks for the time you shared with me.
I love being a blogger, they are so fun. I hope to learn as I go along, and hope that you will join me, in this adventure.
Thanks you, all you ladies from church for encouraging me to do this.
I love your blogs, and have added them to my friends list.
Ok, Family this is your change to join in the fun , also. Why not get your own blog, and we can really exchange lots of fun stuff. Like photos, recipes, calender items, birthdays, etc. Fun dailey , life happenings.
Thanks for dropping by, see you soon.
Sharon
Sharon

3 comments:
Your first blog on blogger, yaaaaaa! It is is fun. I love all you've done with your site! I want to see the cartoon about all your friends being oh here too though;)
I like your new blog. Much easier to navigate. Looking forward checking it out!
Some of the sports that are being bet online are horse racing, greyhound racing, and football.Online betting works the same with all the betting websites on the net. These businesses have grown for years. You can play with it by using a single account. Some of these websites also offer gambling online, you are just like playing at the casino and you can bet using the same account. [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/bg/]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/da/]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/de/]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/es]apuestas[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/fr/]jouer en ligne[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/gr]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/jp]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/nl]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/pl]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/pt]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/ro]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/ru]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/se]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/it]bet online[/url] [url=http://www.pulsebet.com/cn]bet online[/url] Let’s say the San Diego Chargers are playing the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football. You like the Chargers because they are having a great season, prolific offense, strong defense and they are racking up wins. Since the San Diego offense has been clicking, you also think that a lot of points will be scored during this game. http://www.pulsebet.com/bg/ http://www.pulsebet.com/da/ http://www.pulsebet.com/de/ http://www.pulsebet.com/es/ http://www.pulsebet.com/fr/ http://www.pulsebet.com/gr/ http://www.pulsebet.com/jp/ http://www.pulsebet.com/nl/ http://www.pulsebet.com/pl/ http://www.pulsebet.com/pt/ http://www.pulsebet.com/ro/ http://www.pulsebet.com/ru/ http://www.pulsebet.com/se/ http://www.pulsebet.com/it/ http://www.pulsebet.com/cn/
Post a Comment